With the trend toward high-density office spaces, keeping computer work stations and telephones clean and sanitized is becoming a larger concern for many offices.
While certain areas of offices are more prone to bacteria such as door handles, elevator buttons, reception areas, phones, computer keyboards and mice, desks can often be the worst offenders. A research study conducted by a microbiologist at the University of Arizona, Dr. Charles Gerba, found that an office desk can have almost 21,000 germs per square inch and phones has more than 25,000 germs per square inch.
ServiceMaster of Halifax Metro will work with you to provide a plan to clean computer keyboards, screens and telephone handsets to ensure all germs and bacteria are eliminated. The end result being a clean and healthy workplace for your staff.
We offer proprietary cleaning processes to keep your business running optimally, by effectively sanitizing and protecting computer and work stations.
In addition to dust accumulation that can damage a computer's delicate components, computers can be unhygienic hot spots for offices. Bacteria, viruses, skin flakes, oils and grime can collect on keyboards and monitor screens. Protect two of your most important assets—your employees and your computers—with regular cleaning by ServiceMaster of Halifax Metro.
Did you know?
Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
A contract is not a requirement. ServiceMaster of Halifax Metro will develop a detailed proposal and task schedule that will both meet your needs and budget. At any time, you can make adjustments to your cleaning requirements, and your representative will then make changes as needed and advise of any pricing revisions. You may also cancel your commercial cleaning service with 30 days written notice
What is the difference between self-monitor, self-isolate (quarantine) and isolate?
Self-monitoring means to:
- monitor yourself for 14 days for symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough, fever and difficulty breathing
- avoid crowded places and increase your personal space from others whenever possible
Self-isolation (quarantine) means to:
- stay at home and monitor yourself for symptoms, even if mild, for 14 days
- avoid contact with others
You should self-isolate if you:
- have no symptoms and
- have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days or
- have come in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or
- have been asked to do so by your public health authority
Isolating yourself means to:
- stay home until the local public health authority says you are no longer at risk of spreading the virus
- avoid contact with others
You need to be isolated if you:
- have symptoms, even if mild, associated with COVID-19 or
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or
- are waiting for laboratory test results or
- have been advised to do so by your Public Health Authority
Will a professional upholstery cleaning be disruptive to my business?
The team at ServiceMaster of Halifax Metro will work with you to schedule a time after hours or we can develop a customized program to clean your upholstery. Our technician will inform you of estimated drying times.